Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DT Inspiration - Rachel Tucker

Mini Album
Rachel says - “I recently purchased a Fujifilm instax camera.  I love it so much that I can’t stop taking photos with it.  I just adore the fact that the photos are ready in a few minutes and that you can pop them into an album or on a scrapbook page right away.  They are great to use in mini albums, which you know that I love to make.
I wanted this album to have a vintage feel to it so the delicate chipboard words &lovely embellishments from Out There Chippy were the perfect addition.  With a quick coat of an Adirondack paintdabber they were ready to use. 
Do you love the look of the lamp on the album cover?  It’s been painted with a black paint and then coated with Rub &Buff”
Layout

Thanks so much for sharing Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment