Thursday, August 23, 2012

Where does the time go ????

Can someone tell me how to manage my time??
I am so behind with SM's blog it isn't funny :-( To be kept up-to-date with what I (Rae) have been up visit my blog here  for all the info on these creations i am about to share!!
So i have been a little creative of late (would love more time to play though) and i have been very inspired by Finnabair's recent visit to us here in Darwin. Don't forget she is coming back in 2013 and we both will be touring Australia & New Zealand - I'm so excited to be part of this adventure!! For more info on this tour email creartetour@gmail.com - Chance of a lifetime if you ask me :-)

Some new goodies have arrived take a look..........
New Molds find them here on our website. I used resin to make these - how yummy do they look!
Cog Washi tape..........
and back in stock gorgeous Resin Flower packs
lots more have arrived and i hope to share them with you in the next few days or you can look here at our our New Arrivals.
until next time happy creating and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment