Monday, March 1, 2010

A must have


"A Compendium of Curiosities " Book by Tim Holtz


Get ready to embark on a journey filled with ideas and inspirations to spark your creative curiosities. This compendium is a compilation of my thoughts and ideas to guide you through your own artistic adventures. I wanted this book to be different though … not your ordinary “how to make” book, but rather “how to create”. I believe everyone is truly creative whether they think it or not. It's all about embracing your imperfections and taking time to explore the imaginative. What you'll discover will be wonderful, what you'll discover will be yourself... This 77 page book is filled with ideas on all things idea-ology, plus just about every technique I could think to put in it. The book is hard cover and metal spiral bound so it sits open flat on your table while you're creating. I share my favorite supplies, tips, techniques, and a gallery showing ideas of putting it all together...

No comments:

Post a Comment