Saturday, April 3, 2010

Territory Style

I seem to have a few stories to tell of late, they go with the pic's so bare with me.............I am doing a course with Nic Howard -  Dimensional Details. So my pre-class layout is finished & i wander outside to take pic's, having a bit of trouble finding the right location I suggest to Neil that i need something that I can just put my pic on and shoot..................Well bless his white cotton socks...............look what he made me, with the comment 'not many men would be doing this' maybe he is going to be Mr Inky of Oz......rotflol..........





Neil has  stored it in the kids cubby, so I can grab it whenever needed and put to whatever backdrop i like, so you will see lots more of Neil's creativity.................

Now for the layout - featuring Shani my daughter





Products used - Dusty Attic  Swirly vine , Mulberry flowers , Collections Elements Butterflies , Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist , Birds nest i used a bead cap which looks like a nest & scraps of paper rustic charm . So that was my Good Friday, how about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment